..: Vision & Mission
SuRF vision is to see Pakistan, as a nation, providing equal opportunities to all irrespective of their faith, ethnic or linguistic affiliation, gender, orientation or colour.
SuRF Mission is to:
- Strive for policies and actions which result in equal access to health for all;
- Advocate, support and ensure participatory involvement of all communities in national development through free and unhampered political choice, right to education and professional and personal development;
- Demonstrate zero tolerance for all kinds of institutional, gender based or individual violence;
- Support policies and actions that foster private and public partnership for sustainable national development;
- Ensure full participation of women, children and elderly citizens to take charge of their lives;
- Encourage bilateral and multilateral institutions, organisations, national and international partners to get involved in development of Pakistan in a symbiotic manner that retains national integrity.